Σελίδες

Κυριακή 6 Μαρτίου 2011

Europa Diary

Do you know what the Europa Diary is?
How can I use it in my class?
How can my students benefit?

The Europa Diary is a valuable resource for all schools and what' s more.. it is given FREE OF CHARGE!

It is a school diary for children containing interesting topics for young people, such as career opportunities, the environment, the EU etc. Keeping a reflective learning journal is a very useful tool in the classroom to record our learning experiences and thus personalize learning, to promote reflection and create a place of personal interaction between the teacher and each individual learner.

The diary is accompanied by the Teacher's Guide with help and suggestions for the teachers to make the most of it.
More important, it can be ordered and delivered to your school without having to pay a single euro.
I' ve ordered it for my school and I am expecting it by the end of May.
For more information and orders visit the website

http://www.europadiary.eu/

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.